Go Real Estate has adapted the definition from the Dutch society for efficient maintenance (NVDO):
“All services aimed at keeping a building in or returning it to such a state that it fulfills its function as accommodation”.
The importance of maintenance for the safekeeping of activities is strongly underestimated, especially because maintenance costs form a small percentage of the total expense of the accommodation function. A sound maintenance plan is indispensable for good maintenance. This plan needs to match the general policy, with respect to engineering as well as budget. The accommodation of people developing multiple services is becoming more and more dependant of technical facilities and their reliability.
Reliability is determined by the degree of maintenance and the technical life span of installation parts. Also the use of installations is not a fixed data and demands on buildings and installations are constantly changing.
The balance between maintenance or replacement by (technologically) more advanced installation parts needs to be considered constantly.
On top of that, the use of buildings is required to meet legal standards in the area of environmental laws, working conditions, energy problems, active and passive safety, a.s.
At our agency, experienced technicians and project managers are available in order to realize maintenance management contracts effectively. We aim to employ one project manager per individual project.
This ensures commitment to the project and reduces information transfer caused by the employment of multiple workers. Problems and questions can be handled directly. A diversity of specialized knowledge is available within the agency. Courses, seminars and fairs are attended regularly.
Keeping up-to-date with current issues in the field is standard practice at Go Real Estate. This enables to deal with more specific problems adequately.Maintenance services
Primarily, we can offer the following services:
- Providing maintenance building instructions for engineering installations, electro technical installations, security installations and transport installations in Stabu II;
- Coordination in accordance with architectural maintenance building specifications concerning exterior wall cleaning, roof, obscuration etc.;
- Marketing these said activities on behalf of the commissioner on the basis of above mentioned building specifications or existing specifications;
- Maintenance support;
- Determine a time schedule of work to be executed (in consultation with building user);
- Testing and sampling installations to verify whether design specifications are met;
- Checking executed activities;
- Annual update of maintenance contracts;
- Collaborating in the repair of failures and defects taking care to minimize trouble for users during repair;
- Analyzing faults and defects;
- Processing failure analyses, to reach optimum alignment between planned maintenance and replacement;
- Providing necessary testing and permit applications;
- Assessment of maintenance schedules;
- Price setting check;
- Preparation and annual update of long term maintenance schedules;
- Providing expertise on costs in the case of modifications in a building’s use or other unforeseen events;
- Supporting necessary activities for exploitation facilities.